“Elizabeth is an Experience Maker”
So much more than your keynote speaker, Elizabeth McCormick’s goal is to be a part of your conference attendees’ experience.
When you book Elizabeth for your event, you’ll receive more than customized content given from the stage:
Most speakers will schedule a conference call with you prior to the event and customize their content. Elizabeth does this and so much more…..
- Need to encourage registrations? Elizabeth will shoot a customized video just for your event to embed into your registration page or include in your emails. Having this video has proven to increase registrations by 13%
- “I can’t wait to see you!” Elizabeth will also shoot a customized video just for your event thanking your attendees for registering and sharing a few of the exciting things they have in store (what ever you provide!).
- Have a newsletter or a blog? Elizabeth will write a blog post/newsletter article on a topic of your choice.
During the Event (In Flight)
Most speakers just show up, some show up right before their speaking time and leave shortly after.
- Elizabeth is willing to stay for your entire event (as requested). Attendees LOVE being able to connect with the keynote speaker before and after they speak. Elizabeth will wear her flight suit (unless requested otherwise) and be available in a designated place for pictures, autographs and book sales. She is friendly and personable with your attendees.
”Elizabeth is just as genuine in the hallway as she is on stage!” ~ Ilda G. event attendee
- Have VIP’s? Top performers? Give them an additional perk of being seated with Elizabeth at a meal, or special meet and greet time during the event. Have a charity you’re supporting during the event? Auction a seat at the table with Elizabeth or front row seating during her keynote. Elizabeth will work with you to ensure attendees feel special.
- If requested in advance, Elizabeth will provide each attendee with a silicone wristband in your company color with her signature message: “See a Need, LEAD”
- Book sales, autographs, photo times. Often chosen as the “CLOSER” keynote to energize and empower audiences, Elizabeth plans on staying as long as it takes. Every attendee who would like a picture taken with Elizabeth, will leave with one!
After the Event (Post-Flight)
It’s not over just because the event is over.
- Elizabeth will be available for a post event call to after action review the event. What worked? What needs to improve? What keynote message really resonated with the attendees? What message could use more emphasis?
- Elizabeth will shoot a short training video emphasizing one lesson or message. This can be for the attendees, or to send to those who were unable to attend.
- Have a newsletter or a blog? Elizabeth will write a blog post/newsletter article on that topic of your choice.
So you can see, Elizabeth truly connects with your audience through out the event and makes it an “EXPERIENCE” for them. Why wait? Book Elizabeth Now.